• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you believe you'd survive Covid-19

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Exposure to Swindon lies somewhere in the gap between brain death and biological death.
    Roughly the same as exposure to Old Greg.

Comment

I'd like to think I could beat it. I'm late 50's with health issues but all are well managed and I'm quite fit. I'd prefer not to have to put it to the test though.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        Whoa there!!! Are you suggesting that being exiled to Swindon *isn't* a fate worse than death?
        No, they said it won't kill you. Just makes you wish you were dead.

Comment

Roughly the same as exposure to Old Greg.
          I must remember how fragile you are and be kinder

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            It would be a lot better if Dim carked it.
            A bit hateful for a Friday. Have the weekend off and calm down.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Roughly the same as being exposed to by Old Greg.
              FTFY
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                A bit hateful for a Friday. Have the weekend off and calm down.
                No need to be a professional offence taker. Take a chill pill. It's only a Dim / Swindon comment and he loves the attention.

Comment

I must remember how fragile you are and be kinder
                  If you could find it in yourself to be less of a cretin, the risk of exposure might be reduced to brain death.

Comment

Purely on statistical basis, nearly all of us should be fine. Even among the infirm, you have a fairly good shot.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

No need to be a professional offence taker. Take a chill pill. It's only a Dim / Swindon comment and he loves the attention.
                      I wasn't offended, just think wishing death on a fellow member is low, even by your standards.

Comment

Working...
                      X