• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you believe you'd survive Covid-19

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We also will survive, we never get fully blown illnesses because as soon as anyone in the family feels a bit down, we miniaturise another member of the family, inject them into the blood stream and they search out the offending germs, virus, etc. and then blast them with a laser gun.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Had it and beat it.

Cancer 0 Trevor 2
      Covid 0 Trevor 1

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
        The main giveaway symptoms for me where tight lungs/shortness of breath, and a metallic taste in my mouth.
        I have that too .... a symptom of my asthma
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I think I may have worked out why Sas has been having breathing difficulties ....

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
          X