• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you believe you'd survive Covid-19

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
    ...felt like nothing i've ever had before, so it would be a coincidence if it was something else.
    I had a fever and a cough. Fever gone, but cough still there intermittently after a month. And fatigue. Need to sleep every afternoon, quite unlike me before.
    So yes whatever it was it was NOT a normal flu.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      I had a fever and a cough. Fever gone, but cough still there intermittently after a month. And fatigue. Need to sleep every afternoon, quite unlike me before.
      I think you'll find that you're a wimp.

So let me see. I dont have any real underlying health issues. I'm overweight, I drink, I exercise a little but not enough.
      I don't really get ill, as the alcohol kills everything. I never had childhood illnesses until my late 20's even though my mother kept taking me to peoples houses who had measles/chicken pox etc and they were mild.
      I'm not poor, black, ethnic and live in spacious house.
      I've had a BCG and used to take malarial drugs.
      I don't go to football matches, use public transport and didn't go to Cheltenham.
      I don't believe in God, I don't believe in life and think it's all one goddamn simulation, I'm more nihilistic than simplistic.
      Did it occur naturally, did it escape from a lab, is it natures way, is it a biological weapon?

So would I survive it? ****s knows. Do I want to find out. No. Are we all ****ed. Yes.

MF over and out.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        I think you'll find that you're a wimp.
        You may have hit on something scientific in that statement.
        In some "stronger" people, the immune system goes mad trying to kill the virus and instead kills the patient.
        Happy to be a "wimp" in that case.

Now all I need is the Covid passport to carry on with normal life and leave you lesser zero-antibody types behind
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Sounds more like old age than Coronavirus.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            Sounds more like old age than Coronavirus.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

You may have hit on something scientific in that statement.
              In some "stronger" people, the immune system goes mad trying to kill the virus and instead kills the patient.
              Happy to be a "wimp" in that case.

Now all I need is the Covid passport to carry on with normal life and leave you lesser zero-antibody types behind
              I don't think an autoimmune disease is a sign of strength.

IANAD

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                I don't think an autoimmune disease is a sign of strength.

IANAD
                No sh!t Sherlock!
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

No sh!t Sherlock!
                  That's constipation. HTH
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Yeah my cough has dragged on for weeks but it's not a painful type of cough. Feels like the virus has gone and the lungs are slowly repairing.

The main giveaway symptoms for me where tight lungs/shortness of breath, and a metallic taste in my mouth.

Comment

Yes. I believe I can survive. Because I rarely get ill and I tend to have more fruits usually and I use Vitamin C as a habit. So, I have faith. On the other hand, I believe positive thoughts can keep our body more strong. But, I don't have any idea to check the eleven of my immunity by doing odd things..Hope you wouldn't try it.

Comment

Working...
                      X