• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Old fake news: COVID-19 Man made - what a shock!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Covid-19 is a disease caused by a novel CoronaVirus, so no, Wuhan Labs definitely did not create Covid-19
    The article does not say the lab created it, only that it may have escaped from there due to lax safety issues

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post
      The article does not say the lab created it, only that it may have escaped from there due to lax safety issues
      Look at the title of this thread, which is what my post was related to

Comment

Whether it escaped from a bat in a wet market or a testube in a lab makes no difference.

There are billions of non-human corona virus 99.999% which are harmless, you wouldn't know if it's dangerous until someone's infected. You're not going to know a corona virus is infectious by looking at it through a microscope.

This whole story is so ridiculous.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

If the UK jumps on Trump's anti China band wagon the net result will probably be China buying more stuff from the US and less stuff from the UK.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            If the UK jumps on Trump's anti China band wagon the net result will probably be China buying more stuff from the US and less stuff from the UK.
            Chances are inability of UK Govt to get PPE from China is due to foreign policy influenced by the USA

No Chinese 5G means no PPE...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Chances are inability of UK Govt to get PPE from China is due to foreign policy influenced by the USA

No Chinese 5G means no PPE...
              What's Turkey's excuse?

Not sure if my tinfoil hat needs a refresh but all that PPE the UK apparently sent to China in the early stage of the pandemic was China buying it back at normal cost to then resell to rest of world at immense profit as demand surged. It may be bollox but things like this is what Trump and anyone trying to wrestle power back to the west will use as ammo. Rather that than real bullets.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                What's Turkey's excuse?
                Possibly:

Originally posted by Boris Johnson about Erdogan
                There was a young fellow from Ankara
                Who was a terrific wankerer
                Till he sowed his wild oats
                With the help of a goat
                But he didn’t even stop to thankera.
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                  What's Turkey's excuse?
                  Don't know, but they are very badly affected by it, why should they sell PPE at all, it's not like they've got it under control and who says they are big manufacturer of PPE in the first place?

My money would be on British Govt fking up - asking Turkey smells particularly desperate move.

Comment

I think the possibility that it came out of the Wuhan lab (mostly likely accidentally but who knows) has to be strongly considered.

Doesn't really make much difference at the end of the day. China ****ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post

Doesn't really make much difference at the end of the day. China ****ed up.
                      Which economy gains the most? China. USA is destroyed and not a single gun shot fired.

Comment

Working...
                      X