• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Old fake news: COVID-19 Man made - what a shock!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Nope.

Nah.
    Play the game nicely. It's fun. If the fictional people can develop the fictional virus, then they can hold off from releasing it until they've developed the fictional vaccine.

Comment

DimPrawn linking to an article in The Daily Mail quoting a Russian blaming the Chinese.

#FakeNewsBingo

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
        DimPrawn linking to an article in The Daily Mail quoting a Russian blaming the Chinese.

#FakeNewsBingo

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          Lets assume that the Chinese manufactured this virus.

You need to be very afraid, because if they did this is just the beginning. Within 5 years they will easily manufacture a virus with a death rate of 80 or 90% not a paltry 0.5%. If they can manufacture a virus they automatically have a vaccine. After all anyone who can manipulate a corona virus to jump species is one hell of a clever microbiologist.

So there we have it they can manipulate a virus and they have a vaccine. All they then need to do is to simply vaccinate their own citizens under the cover of "this is for the corona pandemic" and then simply send an "asymptomatic" patient to any country in the world, probably Mexico and get them to mingle with a few would be migrants.

Be afraid, be very afraid.
          I think I preferred it when you were blathering on about Brexit...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            I think I preferred it when you were blathering on about Brexit...

One harks back to the days of Climate Change & the oceans boiling.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Isn't this just the plot of 28 Days Later, or Resident Evil (or both)?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

#FakeNewsBingo
                I knew the article was fake news and as no point did they mention how much the Russian's house is worth.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  One harks back to the days of Climate Change & the oceans boiling.
                  Columbian Hostages.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

#FakeNewsBingo
                    He is playing very dangerous game, very easy to end up dead for that Russian.

Comment

Working...
                    X