• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Old fake news: COVID-19 Man made - what a shock!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old fake news: COVID-19 Man made - what a shock!

COVID-19 Is A Man-Made Virus: HIV-Discoverer Says "Could Only Have Been Created In A Lab" | Zero Hedge
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Created in a Chinese lab to destroy the economies of the West.

Comment

This is my favourite ZH story today - goes nicely with the one in OP:

CBC Instructs Kids On How To Shut Down Their Parents' "Conspiracy Theories" | Zero Hedge

The presenter laments how somebody’s Dad may drop a message into chat blaming China for “manufacturing the coronavirus” with a “link to a site you’ve never heard of” (translation – a link that’s not, God forbid, mainstream media).

The piece then features a woman from a group that combats “misinformation online” who urges the son or daughter not to get confrontational with their Dad but to accuse him of being accurate and stirring fear.
      Tweet

Pure gold
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Zero hedge - what a shock!

Comment

Clearly China had motive - crash key export markets in order to keep all the goods made in China for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Clearly China had motive - crash key export markets in order to keep all the goods made in China for themselves.
            They stole the virus from the Canadians, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              They stole the virus from the Canadians, you know.
              It was forced technology transfer from Area-51 Lab

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                It was forced technology transfer from Area-51 Lab
                Transmitted via 5G.

Comment

Transmitted via 5G.
                  Secret masts were installed on the spire of Salisbury Cathedral.

Comment

Secret masts were installed on the spire of Salisbury Cathedral.
                    I did wonder why they'd built the spire so tall .... now it all makes sense
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                    X