Digital contact tracing will fail unless privacy is respected, experts warn Digital contact tracing will fail unless privacy is respected, experts warn - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 31 to 36 of 36

Godlike

Whorty - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    Sit at home then, I am totally fine with those who refuse to use that app for safety of everybody have the right to stay at home.
    You're advocating locking people up and removing their human rights. If you want to live in a police state fella, go move to a suitable country. This is the UK - this is not how we roll.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

My post count is Majestic

AtW is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    You're advocating locking people up and removing their human rights. If you want to live in a police state fella, go move to a suitable country. This is the UK - this is not how we roll.
    There is no human right to endanger life of (many) others.

You get s free tin foil hat and get to watch on TV how others safely get back to the kind of society we may have lost forever.

And you will be able to change your mind - use Govt mandated app at all times, you csn wear your tin foil hat too, that’s ok.

AtW is always on top

There is no other way apart from compulsory tracking system on movements - manual contact tracing will fail miserably.

That should be the starting point - maybe later, much later things can be relaxed, but right now it’s race against time before proper economic collapse.

I live on CUK

Old Greg is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    So it's a prerequisite that every citizen must have a smart phone, tovarich?
    And a cat to attach it to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

AtW is always on top

“ We don't need fancy expensive apps where people are going to be exposed to issues of data privacy," Newcastle University Centre for Excellence in Regulatory Science director Prof Allyson Pollock told BBC News.”

Coronavirus: NHS contact-tracing app is tested at RAF base - BBC News

Sit at home then, buddy - you might be able to do your job from hime, but lots of people can’t.

Privacy issues FFS - Facebook, Google, GcHQ, every mobile provider already know everything

More fingers than teeth

darmstadt is always on top

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.