• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

$10 a barrel

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I demand free oil!

No, you pay me to consume your oil!

Comment

Oil prices dip below zero as producers forced to pay to dispose of excess

Oil prices dip below zero as producers forced to pay to dispose of excess | Business | The Guardian

Comment

Very nice, got nearly empty petrol tank - expecting to be paid next time I refuel!

Comment

My idea for a new startup is to put oil back in the ground. Will be applying to the coronavirus startup loan scheme.

No one steal it!

Comment

Day traders are now a bit worried that if they don't close their futures by tomorrow afternoon, that their living room might not be big enough to hold 2000 barrels of oil.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                Day traders are now a bit worried that if they don't close their futures by tomorrow afternoon, that their living room might not be big enough to hold 2000 barrels of oil.
                They might not have a living room at all...

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                  My idea for a new startup is to put oil back in the ground. Will be applying to the coronavirus startup loan scheme.

No one steal it!
                  Idea or oil?

I would not worry too much for either, because they are worth about the same...

Comment

Lets fill up all the swimming pools that aren't being used.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Idea or oil?

I would not worry too much for either, because they are worth about the same...

Comment

Working...
                      X