• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Second Wave

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    With choice comes responsibility. Would you accept that if you are suitable for a vaccine and decline, that you will be billed for any NHS treatment you require for Covid-19?
    Yes, because there's more risk of dying from the virus in hospital, going by the daily figures. I also intend avoiding care homes for the same reason.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
      Yes, because there's more risk of dying from the virus in hospital, going by the daily figures. I also intend avoiding care homes for the same reason.
      Do you know that if you are dead, you will never die?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Do you know that if you are dead, you will never die?
        No I'm not Ironborn.

(for reference if not seen or paid much attention to Game of Thrones: Drowned God | Game of Thrones Wiki | Fandom)
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
        X