• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Finally found a use for CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    SimonMac wasn't the only person who could help, he's the only person who would!

Oi OG, if you ever need the steam off my piss then let me know.
    If I wanted wet knickers through the post, I'd order them off your Mum like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      If I wanted wet knickers through the post, I'd order them off your Mum like everyone else.
      There might be a problem with your supply now mate, she died on 20/03/2020.

Try AtW, according to the order books he's been stockpiling for a while. The dirty spekulant!
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

There might be a problem with your supply now mate, she died on 20/03/2020.

Try AtW, according to the order books he's been stockpiling for a while. The dirty spekulant!
        Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          SiMac knows that he's talking about
          Isn't that an instant ban on here?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Sorry for your loss.
            She'd been ill for a while mate, getting old is a tulip way to die.

Thanks though.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

She'd been ill for a while mate, getting old is a tulip way to die.

Thanks though.
              I guess it is. But it sounds better than the alternatives.

Comment

Originally posted by RSoles View Post
                Isn't that an instant ban on here?
                The rule of thumb is you can insult someone as long as the mods find it funny
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                X