• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Finally found a use for CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally found a use for CUK

I got thrown a piece of work to do 9 p.m. last night, to be finished at midnight. On-line resources I was going to use have been archived. It looked like an area Simon Mac might know about, so I dropped him a note, got pointed in the right direction and got the work done by 11:30. Cheers matey!

Shh...

Don't tell everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Shh...

Don't tell everybody!
      That SiMac knows that he's talking about? I don't think you have to worry about people believing that
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        That SiMac knows that he's talking about? I don't think you have to worry about people believing that
        He did send me a photo of his arse. Not sure what that's all about.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Oi, ok fair point
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              I got thrown a piece of work to do 9 p.m. last night, to be finished at midnight. On-line resources I was going to use have been archived. It looked like an area Simon Mac might know about, so I dropped him a note, got pointed in the right direction and got the work done by 11:30. Cheers matey!
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Pretty much anyone could have pointed you the The Huns Yellow Pages Archive, so why single out Simon mac for praise ??
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                    Pretty much anyone could have pointed you the The Huns Yellow Pages Archive, so why single out Simon mac for praise ??
                    SimonMac wasn't the only person who could help, he's the only person who would!

Oi OG, if you ever need the steam off my piss then let me know.
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                    X