• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shocking, totally unexpected surprise

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Yet again your stupidity is on display.
    The NHS can perfectly well be underfunded and waste money at the same time.
    And organised as it is, in a top down Soviet style bureaucracy, it's almost certain to be inefficient.
    Why don't I have crack? Because I'm not the politician in charge.
    If I was I would look at modelling it on successful examples of private-public partnerships as they have in Western Europe, any of which are superior to the NHS.
    But possibly that would be impossible given the low IQ of the majority of the Uk population, who would want to "save our NHS" even while its killing them.

UK still behind in cancer survival despite advances - NHS
    Give me strength.... So you think it's good that most other countries have not got what we have, a free to everyone health service no matter where you come from?

So you believe that a "paid for solution" is better. Perhaps it will suit you if you ever get ill in the UK to sod off abroad for treatment?

What an idiot you really are.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost It View Post
      Give me strength.... So you think it's good that most other countries have not got what we have, a free to everyone health service no matter where you come from?

So you believe that a "paid for solution" is better. Perhaps it will suit you if you ever get ill in the UK to sod off abroad for treatment?

I'm substantially more supportive of the NHS than SAS is, but it's not perfect and you're conflating two things: who provides healthcare services (the split between public, voluntary and private / co-operative) and who funds healthcare services (the split between tax payer, insurer and patient). Public provided healthcare does not have to be free at the point of delivery, and free at the point of delivery healthcare does not have to be publicly provided.

Comment

Jeez. The stupidity of the British public in full, rampant display here.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          Unless you're terminally stupid, I recommend you don't mention any of this out loud to anyone.
          Ditto.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Careful mate, the resident cretin really won't like that. You can expect a spat dummy to be heading your way any time soon...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Careful mate, the resident cretin really won't like that. You can expect a spat dummy to be heading your way any time soon...
              This from the idiot who believes the NHS is the best system in Western Europe
              Keep 'em coming, most amusing.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                This from the idiot who believes the NHS is the best system in Western Europe
                Keep 'em coming, most amusing.
                When did I ever say that? I'll give you a hint. I didn't.

And as for the rest of your witty insight...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

When did I ever say that? I'll give you a hint. I didn't.

And as for the rest of your witty insight...
                  You really are a thick fooker.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

You're the idiot if you think the NHS is not a "paid for solution", one way or another.

And its chronic irremediable institutional waste means our taxes pay way more than needed for it!
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X