• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sit Back and Relax. We're Here for at least a Year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigRed View Post
    I'm confident our brilliant rail service will be able to cope with social distancing
    They'll use a bus replacement service for the trains, and a car replacement service for the buses. Sorted.

Anyone without their own car, on yer bike.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
      They'll use a bus replacement service for the trains, and a car replacement service for the buses. Sorted.

Anyone without their own car, on yer bike.
      Loads of fit people?

They will need killing off.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
        Wow, good news! I hope you've let Chris Whitty know!

If an elderly but distinguished scientist says that something is possible, he is almost certainly right; but if he says that it is impossible, he is very probably wrong.

Arthur C. Clarke
        This has been proved time and time again.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Loads of fit people?

They will need killing off.

A fitter population will be the excuse for sacking all those hero medics when the time comes to cutback the NHS to the bone due to unsustainable national debt.

Ironically, rather than saving the NHS, they're actually killing it with the current economically destroying handling of the virus.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
          X