• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apocalypse Beard Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a razor shaved head for 15 years now.

Had a goatie beard for 26 years. I'm now adding the rest of the beard to the goatie for a change of look. Want to see if you can improve on perfect
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Had a razor shaved head for 15 years now.

Had a goatie beard for 26 years. I'm now adding the rest of the beard to the goatie for a change of look. Want to see if you can improve on perfect
      Interesting thought. Bloody awful test model though...

Friend of mine shaved his head some years ago. Although we are similar age and build, he now looks 20 years younger than me. That grey hair is a dead giveaway!

(And no, if I shaved my head it would not improve my looks!!)
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
        Friend of mine shaved his head some years ago. Although we are similar age and build, he now looks 20 years younger than me. That grey hair is a dead giveaway!

(And no, if I shaved my head it would not improve my looks!!)
        The shaved head look does rely on you having an evenly shaped head - I'm really lucky in that respect.

I was 50 this year but people think I'm 40 .... probably in part helped by never smoking and not being a fan of lying in the sun for hours on end. Both activities that can age the face/skin.

That deserves a <Flounce></Flounce>

Comment

I was 50 this year but people think I'm 40 .... probably in part helped by never smoking and not being a fan of lying in the sun for hours on end. Both activities that can age the face/skin.
          I don't smoke, I don't sunbathe. And people have thought I was in my 50s for years. I hate you with a deep and abiding hatred.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I'm starting to think I need a bath in Veet

England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Yeh. Neighbour over the road looked a lot younger after shaving his hair.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                I don't smoke, I don't sunbathe. And people have thought I was in my 50s for years. I hate you with a deep and abiding hatred.
                My mate has always looked 40 and dressed accordingly. At 20 he looked 40. At 30 he looked 40. Now, in his 50's he still looks 40 He created a look and has stuck with it for his whole adult life

Comment

My mate has always looked 40 and dressed accordingly. At 20 he looked 40. At 30 he looked 40. Now, in his 50's he still looks 40 He created a look and has stuck with it for his whole adult life
                  Yeah. I tried that. It worked until I was 40.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Yeah. I tried that. It worked until I was 40.
                    At the xmas do you didn't look a day over 80

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      At the xmas do you didn't look a day over 80
                      Thanks sweetie. Neither did you.

Comment

Working...
                      X