• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apocalypse Beard Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apocalypse Beard Club

I've never grown a beard before but this seems like the time to let standards slip. I'm not the hairiest of men, so it might not work out. I have a suspicion it's going to come out ginger and silver (my head hair is dark brown and grey), but I can always dye it electric blue. Mainly doing this to annoy the kids.

Anyone else doing similar or fancy giving it a go? All genders welcome - this is an inclusive club!

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Anyone else doing similar or fancy giving it a go? All genders welcome - this is an inclusive club!
    Does it have to be face hair?

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
      Does it have to be face hair?
      As I said, an inclusive club to help us all get through the apocalypse.

Comment

Whilst it is tempting, I think part of me needs to maintain standards.

Ask me again next month...

Comment

Before the apocalypse:

Presently:

Comment

I've had closely cropped beard for a year or two and a number 1 all over on top. Always fancied seeing what I'd look like with a properly shaved head so did that first week in lock down. Was great fun messing about with it but it's not a look for me.

I've decided not to touch my beard and am gonna grow my hair as well. Gonna just let it go mad and see what it's like when we come out of lockdown for a laugh. Not something I could do normally so just a bit of a jape just to see what will happen rather than be forever wondering.

Give it a go for a laugh, nothing can go wrong and you might actually like it when you've got one.

Itchy phase is a bitch though....
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Whilst it is tempting, I think part of me needs to maintain standards.

Ask me again next month...
              You were sporting a rather fine tache at the xmas does though....
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                I've had closely cropped beard for a year or two and a number 1 all over on top. Always fancied seeing what I'd look like with a properly shaved head so did that first week in lock down. Was great fun messing about with it but it's not a look for me.
                I thought looking like a massive cock suited you.

Comment

When we are all living on the street after all this we'll fit right in.

Comment

Originally posted by mallisarealperson View Post
                    When we are all living on the street after all this we'll fit right in.

Comment

Working...
                    X