• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DimPrawn's trading thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DimPrawn's trading thread

I've gone long on US Oil (using a derivative, so I won't be taking delivery )

Why? Oversold and Trump, Iran, North Korea might kick off and blow up some oil thingies.

Proceeds will be going to "Old Swindon Bastards heading to a Covid infested carehome soon" charity.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I've gone long on US Oil (using a derivative, so I won't be taking delivery )

Why? Oversold and Trump, Iran, North Korea might kick off and blow up some oil thingies.

Proceeds will be going to "Old Swindon Bastards heading to a Covid infested carehome soon" charity.
    I'll wait till Pooper tells us what to do. Then do the opposite.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Electric sunbed manufacturers for me.. going to make a fortune out of pasty brits who've had their package holidays cancelled!

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
        Electric sunbed manufacturers for me.. going to make a fortune out of pasty brits who've had their package holidays cancelled!
        As opposed to solar powered sunbeds?

Comment

Closed the trade £800 up. Not greedy like some gamblers here.

Comment

My Corona Virus profits are running at ₤500.

Last edited by BlasterBates; 23 April 2020, 22:31.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Closed the trade £800 up. Not greedy like some gamblers here.
              Greed is good.

Comment

I bought into a cruise liner company 18 months ago. With an increasingly aging population with disposable income cruises are ideal. What could go wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed View Post
                  I bought into a cruise liner company 18 months ago. With an increasingly aging population with disposable income cruises are ideal. What could go wrong?
                  18 months is not a trade it's an investment. A particularly bad one it now appears.

Comment

I have now taken a long position in the S&P 500.

Reasoning is short term bullishness identified, aim to close later this morning.

Comment

Working...
                    X