• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Second Wife

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second Wife

“ There’s a possibility that the second wife will actually be even more difficult and financially disastrous than the one we just got rid of ,” CDC Director Robert Redfield said in an interview with The Washington Post. “And when I’ve said this to others, they kind of put their head back, they don’t understand what I mean.”
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    “ There’s a possibility that the second wife will actually be even more difficult and financially disastrous than the one we just got rid of ,” CDC Director Robert Redfield said in an interview with The Washington Post. “And when I’ve said this to others, they kind of put their head back, they don’t understand what I mean.”
    Poor Brillo can't even remember his second wife, and in the absence of a vaccine, we can see what havoc a new wife every winter causes.

Comment

Like asking Brillo what his second pair of shoes looked like.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Like asking Brillo what his second pair of shoes looked like.
        Or his second threatening letter from HMRC.

Comment

Working...
        X