• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chaos as Corona virus test site for key workers closes after a few hours

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AssPsycho View Post

well your edit does attempt to make it look like you were trying to defend your discredited position.

so apart from your aggression, lack of manners and your inflated ego how do you answer the fact that real experts have published books that prove your assertions wrong?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Give it a rest. Everyone on here, even the Brexiters and your fellow travellers think you're a moron, given their responses to your posts.
      No one reads your drivel any more. I certainly dont.

Strange the figures seem to suggest otherwise (have a peek at your Post Thanks/Likes..)

I know you don't read my posts as you are unable to answer any questions I put to you you just pretend you know better and insult people.

Maybe most people stay out of General because you, Old Smeg & co just make it too toxic.

sasguru
      Better than AtW
      sasguru - scorchio!
      Join DateJul 2005Posts36,535Thanks (Given)31Thanks (Received)450Likes (Given)213Likes (Received)1272

vetran
      My post count is Majestic
      vetran is always on top
      Join DateJul 2005LocationCome Friendly BombsPosts32,437Thanks (Given)1766Thanks (Received)3439Likes (Given)10377Likes (Received)7815

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        It's like someone got menelaus's old posts and dumped them into a bot.
        Why is the below thread still available in relation to this username?

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...02-1970-a.html

I searched for the username Minestrone mentioned and this was the last thread that appeared.

It should be deleted from public view for obvious reasons. The fact that the content is quickly searchable with two clicks isn't ideal.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          how do you answer the fact that real experts have published books that prove your assertions wrong?
          You thick fook.

Do you think history can be proved like maths?

How do you answer the fact that real experts have published books that prove your narrative wrong?
          I've given you a few.

Seriously you're so stupid, words cannot describe it.

But like the majority of poorly educated morons in this country you can't see it.

And the funny thing is all you morons blame the messenger for things like being poor and dying excessively that your choices have led you to..
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

You thick fook.

How do you answer the fact that real experts have published books that prove your narrative wrong?
            I've given you a few.

But like the majority of poorly educated morons in this country you can't see it.

And the funny thing is all you morons blame the messenger for things like being poor and dying excessively that your choices have led you to..
            How else would you study it? Recycling war poets or blackadder are hardly science.

Which real experts Max the columnist? Beevor the WW2 expert?

Studying military tactics is surely something RMA Sandhurst are experts at? However you prefer to believe people who have never been soldiers? You prefer random authors to the ones that teach and advise the worlds armies.

I see that lack of empathy and feck off chip on your shoulder is still there!

Flailing about accusing everyone of stupidity!

Comment

Maybe most people stay out of General because you, Old Smeg & co just make it too toxic.
              Well you're still here aren't you?
              Even though OG and I are actually contractors on a contractors forum and you and you fellow losers are not.
              So why don't you loser non-contractors fook orf to PLUK (the Permie Losers UK forum).
              There you go Admin, business idea, you could get rich with the huge volume of these fookers.

Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

well your edit does attempt to make it look like you were trying to defend your discredited position.

so apart from your aggression, lack of manners and your inflated ego how do you answer the fact that real experts have published books that prove your assertions wrong?
                You thick fook.

I've given you a few.

Well, you can as good as prove that the First World War took place, that the British Empire existed and that Emperor Constantius II reigned in the third century.

But is takes an extraordinary simple-mindedness to believe that you can prove that the British soldiers were not lions led by donkeys. Perhaps he can bring his razor sharp historical analysis to prove that the British Empire was a Good Thing and that Constantius II was a much better Emperor than the narrative portrayed in the writings of Ammianus Marcellinus.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Well, you can as good as prove that the First World War took place, that the British Empire existed and that Emperor Constantius II reigned in the third century.

But is takes an extraordinary simple-mindedness to believe that you can prove that the British soldiers were not lions led by donkeys. Perhaps he can bring his razor sharp historical analysis to prove that the British Empire was a Good Thing and that Constantius II was a much better Emperor than the narrative portrayed in the writings of Ammianus Marcellinus.

As discussed and linked to above lots of really clever and military experienced people think that the British military overall did a pretty good job of WWI. I will take the opinion of lecturers at Sandhurst, Harvard & Kings College over a mail columnist and the cretin brothers of CUK.

If you think you lost try and admit it rather than desperately trying to change the subject.

I have linked to a number of reputable sources and you have failed to support your suggestions.

Comment

As discussed and linked to above lots of really clever and military experienced people think that the British military overall did a pretty good job of WWI. I will take the opinion of lecturers at Sandhurst, Harvard & Kings College over a mail columnist and the cretin brothers of CUK.

If you think you lost try and admit it rather than desperately trying to change the subject.

I have linked to a number of reputable sources and you have failed to support your suggestions.
                    You think you have proven that the British generals who sent soldiers over the top were not donkeys. It is laughable that somebody could think that such a thing can be proven.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      You think you have proven that the British generals who sent soldiers over the top were not donkeys. It is laughable that somebody could think that such a thing can be proven.
                      BBC - History -
                      World Wars: The Western Front: Lions Led by Donkeys?

In all, the Allies had advanced some seven miles on the Somme. Bapaume, a first week objective, remained in German hands. Historians agree that the cost to the Allies was almost 624,000 casualties - nearly 420,000 of them British. The Germans counted their casualties differently, with estimates ranging from 680,000 - exceeding the Allied total - to 500,000.
                      One German officer called the Somme the 'muddy grave of the German field army'. Recognition that Germany could not win the war on the Western Front in 1917 influenced the initiation of unrestricted submarine warfare, which itself brought America into the war.
                      you think you sound even vaguely credible?

There were fewer Allied casualties and the Germans admitted defeat, sounds pretty competent military strategy to me. Do explain why (with references and figures please) you believe you are right.

Comment

Working...
                      X