• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Forget AMD

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget AMD

Harvard prof rides 17,000% return in a single stock to become a billionaire - MarketWatch

Moderna MRNA, +4.23% went public in late 2018, bursting on the Wall Street scene as the biggest biotech IPO in history. Timothy Springer, a Harvard medical professor, saw his stake in the company fatten his bottom line by a whopping $320 million by the end of the trading day.

After that, he REALLY got rich.

Less than two years later, and the 72-year-old has ridden a 17,000% return in his Moderna shares — which he paid about $5 million for in the company’s early stages — into the billionaire club, according to the latest figures from the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
    That's how it's done mate.

Pooper leveraged his crypto to take a contrarian short position. Will pay off any day.

Comment

Unless he drew a graph, it didn't happen
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
      X