• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Covid-19 gone from New Zealand

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid-19 gone from New Zealand

Coronavirus: New Zealand claims no community cases as lockdown eases - BBC News

New Zealand says it has stopped community transmission of Covid-19, effectively eliminating the virus.

With new cases in single figures for several days - one on Sunday - Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said the virus was "currently" eliminated.
    That's how it's done Boris!

No new cases and 19 dead in total.

I'm sure we are comparing like for like

At least it proves there's no human-sheep transmission.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Gee thanks for the heads up. I had no idea that was what they were talking about every half an hour on the radio.

It's good you're here to share the things that no-one else on the planet has access to.

Comment

They are not reporting how NZ is dealing with the consequences of such a severe lockdown - that must be a crazy stimulus package as we've been treated lightly in comparison.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Gee thanks for the heads up. I had no idea that was what they were talking about every half an hour on the radio.

It's good you're here to share the things that no-one else on the planet has access to.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

This is an Internet discussion forum. Covid 19 is big news. If you don't like it, don't get mad, start some other threads instead.

Comment

Thank goodness we're not New Zealand - run by a communist woman!
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                They are not reporting how NZ is dealing with the consequences of such a severe lockdown - that must be a crazy stimulus package as we've been treated lightly in comparison.
                I daresay not having a massive horse racing festival and an international football match attended by fans from a country that already had an epidemic might have helped

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  I daresay not having a massive horse racing festival and an international football match attended by fans from a country that already had an epidemic might have helped
                  And only now "thinking about maybe" forcing people to be tested and isolated at our airports and ports.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    You lost. Get over it, and stop talking the country into a pandemic.

Comment

Working...
                    X