• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For your supplementary monitor at your home work station

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For your supplementary monitor at your home work station

Animal Webcams | Dublin Zoo

Very relaxing just to keep it ticking along in the background. I expect other zoos are available.

I've been watching the Penguin cam at San Diego Zoo with the kids (home schooling doncha know?)

Penguin Cam | San Diego Zoo

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

Very relaxing just to keep it ticking along in the background.
      Yes, I expect with all those scented candles, joss sticks, cuddly toys and comfort blankets, and the haunting refrains of "Kumbaya", your little home office must be quite the oasis of tranquillity at the moment.

Just the environment for the needy skittish sorts. I'm surprised that you haven't had alexei and sasguru beating a frantic path to your door!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Yes, I expect with all those scented candles, joss sticks, cuddly toys and comfort blankets, and the haunting refrains of "Kumbaya", your little home office must be quite the oasis of tranquillity at the moment.

Just the environment for the needy skittish sorts. I'm surprised that you haven't had alexei and sasguru beating a frantic path to your door!!

Bless you, you funny little man.

Comment

Working...
        X