• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone considering bouncing back ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
    No I'm not.

Is there something about the loans that you need an answer to?

It may be more useful if the mods can 'bounce' this thread into General so that more varied perspectives could be added
    Seems reasonable.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Bouncy, bouncy

Sadly couldn't find video of him performing it.

Comment

There might actually be a way to work this to advantage

Originally posted by Jamy View Post
        Going on the limited info available at the moment I plan on going for one come Monday morning.

I also think it would be a terrible shame if a significant number of Ltd companies who took and these loans subsequently went bust come next April due to the IR35 reforms.
        Must be a way to work a good quality income-generating asset out one of these and go bump next April with the asset in personal hands and untouchable
        Former IPSE member
        My Website

Comment

Take the BB Loan and invest on P2P platform issuing BB Loans...

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post

Must be a way to work a good quality income-generating asset out one of these and go bump next April with the asset in personal hands and untouchable
            Not if you have any assets such as a property.

Administrators these days are more aggressive because they get to keep a cut of whatever they can squeeze out of directors.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Now I am wondering if from April companies become too scared to offer "Outside" assessment, then how a business that mainly offer software development services will be ever able to pay back such loan?

If you get "inside" contract, company will not have any profit and if you loan your salary to your company, then that is still debt.

Comment

As a well paid permie, who continues to be well paid during this lockdown, what is this all about?

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
                  Pension?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamy View Post
                    Going on the limited info available at the moment I plan on going for one come Monday morning.

I also think it would be a terrible shame if a significant number of Ltd companies who took and these loans subsequently went bust come next April due to the IR35 reforms.
                    Hard to see how that would be the case. It WOULD be a terrible shame if a significant number of contractors get done for fraud though.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I see jokers like tide and starling still can’t offer

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Working...
                      X