• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have your own opinion, be brave, be unique stop hiding behind sound bites

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you like gladiators??

Comment

do you always carry a rad key?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Are you some kind of dull Labour troll?
        Not sure we can count that Dim Prawn, pretty much saying "you lefties"

I'm not classing that as your opinion as you've basically changed the wording slightly to say the exact same thing even though we know that is not your opinion and it's been completely expunged.

Comon you can do it, have an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Shackattack View Post
          One thing which has become apparent over the last few years post referendum is people without a mind off there own piping up with the same old tired slogans they've lifted from tabloid newspapers like the Sun and the Daily Mail.

I personally have not touched one of these disgusting papers in over 10 years, even a casual read is an affront to decency and basic intelligence.

Off course you are entitled to your opinions, but that's the point make them "your" opinions not regurgitated sound bites that people more intelligent than you have spent millions making you believe they are your opinions.

"Now it is not the time"
          It is the time, this is the most dangerous life changing event the vast majority will ever experience. There is a real chance we will enter a recession which could last a decade. People are dying, companies are going to the wall, millions unemployed and we have a government that is constantly lying and changing track.

"They are doing there best"
          No they are not, they have the worst record in the world, they have made countless mistakes. Ventilators contractors, herd immunity, £72 a week. It's people who actually give a crap who are holding them to account. Just because you have a semi detached in St Albans and a car on hire purchase does not mean they represent you in anyway shape or form.

"you lost get over it"
          We're over it, but we are not sure what we lost or what you won. We can provide numerous examples off how this is going to be an utter disaster. Be brave and do the same. Give us facts don't be a coward.

"you lefties"
          Education, NHS, Public Services, Holidays, employment rights these are all things we have had before the tories came into power. They are yours, not Richard Bransons, not EDFs. These are not lefty ideas we already had them.

"Taking back control of R borders"
          We always had control, we never lost it.

So there you have it, let's make a concerted effort to form our own opinions, to questions constructively and not be part of the lazy, sofa surfing, Kardashian generation. You'll be dead soon at least be alive now.
          Go boil your head!
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Go boil your head!
            You mean FOAD!

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              i don't, no, but he does mention it a lot in his deranged (and very verbose) rantings

reminds me of JtB and dodgy rog.
              I assumed it was SAS in one of his more lucid moments
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                I assumed it was SAS in one of his more lucid moments
                This from the prize cretin who opined that Covid might not really result in that many excess deaths?
                Stupid doesn't even cover it.

Really I don't have any interest in anything you have to say any more. Part of the dumbkopf crowd that infest this forum.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  This from the prize cretin who opined that Covid might not really result in that many excess deaths?

Really I don't have any interest in anything you have to say any more. Part of the dumbkopf crowd that infest this forum.
                  Linky or it didn't happen. Nobody is that stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Asking the Wailers to come up with ideas of their own is like asking an old kipper to solve the mystery the connects classical & quantum physics.
                    You lost, get over it!
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

You was sharing the model that was forecasting 500,000+ deaths in the UK alone, with an infection of 40 odd million in the UK. And you're calling me a cretin

But hey, you're a genius, we all bow to your majesty
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X