• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Germany buying flu vaccines in bulk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Germany buys extra flu jabs to avoid double hit to healthcare | The Star Online

Why? To stop their health system being overwhelmed in a 2nd wave of Covid if it coincides with the flu season.
    The idea being that by vaccinating as many people as possible they reduce the flu burden.

So that means the same will be announced by your mate Matt in a month when there are no vaccines on the market any more.

British (adjective) : rapidly becoming a byword for incompetence

As in "You fooked up, AGAIN! You're SO British!"
    I like your style. It'll be 9 months or so before everyone realises Germany spent money unnecessarily, and you're a total bell-end. Still, it gives us something to look forward to in those dark winter months...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      I like your style. It'll be 9 months or so before everyone realises Germany spent money unnecessarily, and you're a total bell-end. Still, it gives us something to look forward to in those dark winter months...
      I was wondering why you think they are spending money unnecessarily?
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Because they're foreign.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          Thought you had put me on ignore? I prefer that, I don't have to read your low IQ wittering.

HTH BIDI.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Thought you had put me on ignore? I prefer that, I don't have to read your low IQ wittering.

HTH BIDI.
            You have to put him on ignore for that to work.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              You have to put him on ignore for that to work.
              Nat, you'll have to show him, he's not too quick on the uptake.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                Nat, you'll have to show him, he's not too quick on the uptake.
                I come on this forum to laugh at you cretins, not to ignore you.
                HTH, BIDI.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  I presume based on this statement:

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
                  Ah so Merkel has fooked up again by buying flu vaccines for last years flu that don't cure Covid19 and won't cure Covid20 and won't cure winter 2020 flu. All at a time when Germany might be getting a 2nd wave of disease after lifting the lockdown too early
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by some tedious chunt:
                    Thought you had put me on ignore?
                    I have, and don't worry, you're staying there. I can still read the Headlines though, and couldn't resist a chuckle.
                    Perhaps someone ought to tell ze Germans that Northern Hemisphere flu vaccines expire on 30th June annually. So what they've done is stockpile about-to-be-out-of-date vaccines. You trumpet that as a major achievement. In your rather inadequate little existence, it probably is.
                    Last edited by Mordac; 30 April 2020, 09:53.
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      I presume based on this statement:
                      What, the comment by tazdevil that is a load of old bollocks?
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X