• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britain's most important key worker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Britain's most important key worker

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/nigel-farage-flouts-coronavirus-rules-to-film-migrant-rant-1-6630177

I just bet he has the recipe for the vaccine too along with all the answers on how to fix the problems, just waiting for his best mate to call...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/nigel-farage-flouts-coronavirus-rules-to-film-migrant-rant-1-6630177

I just bet he has the recipe for the vaccine too along with all the answers on how to fix the problems, just waiting for his best mate to call...
    "He failed to spot a single migrant while on the South East England beach."

Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Led By Donkeys sums it up pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by hairymouse View Post

Led By Donkeys sums it up pretty well.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Farage is now a journalist and is allowed to travel for this sort of thing. So the headline is wrong, but judging by the source I suspect a distinct lack of impartiality. Whether his actions were morally justifiable is a different question.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            Farage is now a journalist and is allowed to travel for this sort of thing. So the headline is wrong, but judging by the source I suspect a distinct lack of impartiality. Whether his actions were morally justifiable is a different question.
            What will he be next week? A reality TV star or still a failed politician? You know that Katie Hopkins and Tommeh are also journalists, apparently?
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

What will he be next week? A reality TV star or still a failed politician? You know that Katie Hopkins and Tommeh are also journalists, apparently?
              Journalist: noun "a person who writes for newspapers, magazines, or news websites or prepares news to be broadcast."

As you were thicky.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                Journalist: noun "a person who writes for newspapers, magazines, or news websites or prepares news to be broadcast."

As you were thicky.
                It's a sad state of affairs when you're sticking up for Farage. Is he a trained journalist or did he just happen to fall into the job of journalist because he's of some notoriety? As I occasionally write articles for tech journals, does that make me a journalist?

Comment

Working...
                X