• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Smug Metropolitan Elitist Remoaner Gloomster talking the country into a pandemic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smug Metropolitan Elitist Remoaner Gloomster talking the country into a pandemic

Death to the SMERGs! Support the Supreme Leader!

Starmer criticises government over 'truly dreadful' coronavirus death rate | Politics | The Guardian

I'd like to see the charisma free zone that inhabits the labour upper echelons achieve anything never mind make a positive contribution to the current situation. If they'd have been in charge we would have been well and truly stuffed Rather than be negative and vindictive they need to get their act together and be proactive and constructive but I guess that will never happen because they just don't have that in them. A bit like some of the contributors to this forum they just can't find the right filler to mend the chips on their shoulders and will be forever adrift on the lost side.

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
      I'd like to see the charisma free zone that inhabits the labour upper echelons achieve anything never mind make a positive contribution to the current situation. If they'd have been in charge we would have been well and truly stuffed Rather than be negative and vindictive they need to get their act together and be proactive and constructive but I guess that will never happen because they just don't have that in them. A bit like some of the contributors to this forum they just can't find the right filler to mend the chips on their shoulders and will be forever adrift on the lost side.

To be fair he has managed to do something about antisemitism and he is shooting at a very open goal on this.

Agree though if it were Corbyn he would probably screwed it up worse.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It's lucky that Covid runs away from charisma.

Repeat after me:

Johnson perfect, Starmer bad!
        The UK has the lowest Covid death rate in the world!
        Herd Immunity good! Protecting the population bad!
        NHS staff should stop wasting PPE!
        An NHS life is worth 60K and no more!
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

You haven't really got the idea of accountability.

But you're completely on board with boosterism so well done - viruses respond better to public sentiment than they do to so-called expertise in policy decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Is it me, as non-German speaker, but doesn't "Keir Starmer" sound like a Waffen SS regimental motto? "Keep Storming" or something.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              Is it me, as non-German speaker, but doesn't "Keir Starmer" sound like a Waffen SS regimental motto? "Keep Storming" or something.
              It's just your cretinism showing.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

It's just your cretinism showing.
                Ah yes, that would explain it. Thanks, I wondered what it was.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

It's his job to challenge the government.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    That’s the kind of thing a German spy would have said during WWII.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X