• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Potential Good News on Covid

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potential Good News on Covid

AstraZeneca and Oxford University announce landmark agreement for COVID-19 vaccine

Interesting article. Hope it works. (Did wonders for AZ share price which is already in my portfolio).
    But to complete clinical trials Stage 1 -3 by autumn is a tall order.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

That sounds grotesque. Google what's that company been up to.

The Deadly Corruption of Clinical Trials – Mother Jones

Comment

Originally posted by elsergiovolador View Post

The Deadly Corruption of Clinical Trials – Mother Jones
      Inneresting.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

FiL works on this project. He thinks it's a joke to suggest it could be ready by September based on the various steps that must be passed through. And that's assuming it works.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          FiL works on this project. He thinks it's a joke to suggest it could be ready by September based on the various steps that must be passed through. And that's assuming it works.
          Indeed. Did wonders for AZ share price though
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

China already has a vaccine that has entered its phase 2 trial.

Who knows, it wouldn't surprise me if China does bulldoze a vaccine by early next year. Sinovac manufactures vaccines for viruses such as Avian Flu.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Who knows, it wouldn't surprise me if China does bulldoze a vaccine by early next year. Sinovac manufactures vaccines for viruses such as Avian Flu.
              China already has a vaccine. They made it around the time the released the virus. Just waiting for the world to destabalize a little more before releasing the news.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                China already has a vaccine. They made it around the time the released the virus. Just waiting for the world to destabalize a little more before releasing the news.
                Indeed they need to get rid of a few competitors first.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Sure would be great to get back to normal.

Interesting article. Sure some companies do put profit first but, given the the high profile of this illness, one would hope that scrutiny will be far stricter.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

If you don't care about safety and so on, you can rush things through much faster. But who is going to want a shoddy Chinese vaccine?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X