• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Make China Pay!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much as I want Trump to be re-elected for entertainment purposed I suspect he's finished now. The economy won't recover by November, and the deep south racist vote that was so anti-Obama might find Biden, an un-remarkable good-ole boy more amenable. People forget that the Trump margin was quite tight and in fact he lost the popular vote last time.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

His base have him in a bind now as he has to "punish China" to placate them, the stock market is already reacting, if he pursues this the economy will be in a real mess in November.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
      X