• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Make China Pay!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make China Pay!

This is Trump's new catchphrase.

Will the USA get trillions out of China? Maybe cancel all the debt they owe to China?

Will that win him the election?

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    This is Trump's new catchphrase.

Will the USA get trillions out of China? Maybe cancel all the debt they owe to China?

Will that win him the election?
    It might, it might not, but on the plus side he'll sell another sh!tload of baseball caps...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Might not be a good idea for Trump himself seeing as the Trump Organization continues to do billions in business with China. The top Chinese state-owned bank, Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd., has rented an entire floor in Trump Tower for the last 12 years — at $2 million per month. Ivanka Trump's fashion products rely upon Chinese labour, while the Trump hotel chain has offices in China as well. Meanwhile, half a billion dollars in Chinese money has been invested in an Indonesian project that includes Trump-branded properties.
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Might not be a good idea for Trump himself seeing as the Trump Organization continues to do billions in business with China. The top Chinese state-owned bank, Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd., has rented an entire floor in Trump Tower for the last 12 years — at $2 million per month. Ivanka Trump's fashion products rely upon Chinese labour, while the Trump hotel chain has offices in China as well. Meanwhile, half a billion dollars in Chinese money has been invested in an Indonesian project that includes Trump-branded properties.
        Wasn't he caught using cheap Chinese steel having slagged off other companies who had done the same thing?
        I'm sure there's a word for that sort of behaviour...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            Wasn't he caught using cheap Chinese steel having slagged off other companies who had done the same thing?
            I'm sure there's a word for that sort of behaviour...
            American?

Comment

The world should make China pay for the carnage we've all been put through. I don't care if it's "reparations" or all out war, but they should be made to pay in one way or another. Pathetic the way they have fiddled their numbers and lied about the health implications caused by their disgusting habits.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                The world should make China pay for the carnage we've all been put through. I don't care if it's "reparations" or all out war, but they should be made to pay in one way or another. Pathetic the way they have fiddled their numbers and lied about the health implications caused by their disgusting habits.
                Why should China have to pay when it was America that released this man made virus at the 2019 Military Olympics ?
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                  You can stamp your feet all you like, but:

1 What's your plan for enforcing any debt that you calculate?
                  2 What's your plan for dealing with developing countries' claims for damages against developed countries for CO2 emissions?

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                    Why should China have to pay when it was America that released this man made virus at the 2019 Military Olympics ?
                    What date did that event finish?
                    What was the date of first infection reported in China?
                    What is the incubation period of this virus?

Go on, we’ll wait
                    Originally posted by Old Greg
                    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Working...
                    X