• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

White armed Magas enter Michigan state Capitol building with guns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Ayn Rand happily sucked on the teat of public healthcare when dying of lung cancer.
    Dying has a way of focusing the mind, I would expect.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Even as an economic rightie I didn't like Ayn Rand, totally over the top.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Like you with your anti-Indian prejudices?
        it seems on this board anyone who complains about jobs being taken in the uk by workers from another country where reciprocity doesnt exist is labelled a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
          it seems on this board anyone who complains about jobs being taken in the uk by workers from another country where reciprocity doesnt exist is labelled a racist.
          No they're not. Plenty of people do this and aren't labelled racist.

Comment

Not sure about reciprocity with India, but if you're happy to work for £9 per day, I'm sure you can find a contract there.

Comment

No, I think you're being labelled a racist because you're a racist.

Do you also hate women?
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                No, I think you're being labelled a racist because you're a racist.

Do you also hate women?
                Don't make him feel like a victim.

Comment

Don't make him feel like a victim.

He's a victim of the Wail, Sun, and the rest of the belief system he conforms to that tells him "it's OK to be a racist"

He's not a victim because he's a racist, he's a racist because he's a victim of those who think racism is acceptable.
                  He needs to take it up with them - why do they preach that it's acceptable?
                  Why do they force it down his throat every day until he accepts their teachings?
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    He's a victim of the Wail, Sun, and the rest of the belief system he conforms to that tells him "it's OK to be a racist"

He's not a victim because he's a racist, he's a racist because he's a victim of those who think racism is acceptable.
                    He needs to take it up with them - why do they preach that it's acceptable?
                    Why do they force it down his throat every day until he accepts their teachings?
                    Surely we're the victims of their political correctness, trying to hamper our freedom of speech to call a racist a racist.

Comment

i see the real racists are out in force today

Comment

Working...
                      X