• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

White armed Magas enter Michigan state Capitol building with guns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White armed Magas enter Michigan state Capitol building with guns

I wonder what the police response would have been if these were black and/or muslim men

Hundreds of protesters, some carrying guns in the state Capitol, demonstrate against Michigan'''s emergency measures
    Last edited by Eirikur; 1 May 2020, 08:03.

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    But they're not black or Muslim. They're white American patriots, and if there is the odd lone wolf hiding among them, they're part of a medical deep state false flag operation.

Comment

They are also "Pro choice for men", but not "Pro choice for women"
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

these people that try and turn everything into a race issue, its very destructive

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
          these people that try and turn everything into a race issue, its very destructive
          Like you with your anti-Indian prejudices?

Comment

Totally agree. Real racism needs to be tackled but turning things into a race issue just inflames tensions. Whether it's by left or right, constantly bringing up the race issue and associating all problems with race must also give ethnic minorities less hope for their own futures. As Morgan Freeman said, the way to get rid of racism was to “stop talking about it.” "Get rid of" it is over the top but it will sure help.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I agree with them. People should have the choice to not "do" lockdown if they wish , just as those who want to should be allowed to do it.
              We need a control group for scientific reasons and it's nice of them to offer.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                I agree with them. People should have the choice to not "do" lockdown if they wish , just as those who want to should be allowed to do it.
                We need a control group for scientific reasons and it's nice of them to offer.
                As long as people who actively decide to ignore public health messages can then be forcibly quarantined at home or in a secure facility when they're sick, and left to die without treatment or care, that sounds entirely reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  As long as people who actively decide to ignore public health messages can then be forcibly quarantined at home or in a secure facility when they're sick, and left to die without treatment or care, that sounds entirely reasonable.
                  I would guess the MAGA demographic are anti-Obamacare and many don't have health insurance.
                  If a similar movement happens in the UK, which it will, then yes they should sign a waiver saying they won't use NHS resources
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    I would guess the MAGA demographic are anti-Obamacare and many don't have health insurance.
                    Ayn Rand happily sucked on the teat of public healthcare when dying of lung cancer.

Comment

Working...
                    X