• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If I go for a run and don't post it on Facebook did I go for a run?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Chinese journalists published the video but now it's mysteriously been taken down, and the journalists all 'went for a run' and died of heart attacks.
    You won! Get over it!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      You run! Get over it!
      FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
        Greatly

I was "reported" two weeks ago apparently... Old bill haven't been around yet.

Well, let's hope you haven't picked up or spread the virus because you're too selfish to care about the NHS or your family and friends.

Your call.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Greatly

I was "reported" two weeks ago apparently... Old bill haven't been around yet.
          Can you please help me fill this form in?

Tell us about a possible breach of coronavirus (Covid-19) measures | Police.uk

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Well, let's hope you haven't picked up or spread the virus because you're too selfish to care about the NHS or your family and friends.

Your call.
            Yeah I couldn't care less clearly

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              G - R - A - S - S

There you go

Comment

Yeah I couldn't care less clearly

Thanks, that makes my wife seem so highly valued.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Thanks, that makes my wife seem so highly valued.
                  I have only left my house in the last six weeks for the sole purpose of exercise where I come across no one and touch nothing. I pretty much only go out once (hopefully this helps you and your Mrs)... Every now and then, so I don't lose the plot, I have gone out twice (evil that I am).

How do you think I don't care about the NHS, my family, friends or your wife (who I am sure is lovely and very valuable to all of us) ?

I mean do you operate in a reality where we just all surrender commonsense for the word of Boris ?

I suggest you probably should go out a bit more yourself and find some inner peace. It will do you the world of good! and I won't tell on you I promise!

Comment

I have only left my house in the last six weeks for the sole purpose of exercise where I come across no one and touch nothing. I pretty much only go out once (hopefully this helps you and your Mrs)... Every now and then, so I don't lose the plot, I have gone out twice (evil that I am).

How do you think I don't care about the NHS, my family, friends or your wife (who I am sure is lovely and very valuable to all of us) ?

I mean do you operate in a reality where we just all surrender commonsense for the word of Boris ?

I suggest you probably should go out a bit more yourself and find some inner peace. It will do you the world of good! and I won't tell on you I promise!
                    Excuses excuses. Hangings too good for you!

Bring back 'anging!

Comment

Quite the opposite. Surrender Boris and take advice from people who are qualified to speak about health from a medical or scientific point of view.

Comment

Working...
                      X