• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If I go for a run and don't post it on Facebook did I go for a run?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make Mercia Great Again!

Yes you did but it doesn't count.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Video evidence of said run or it didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Video evidence of said run or it didn't happen.
        Chinese journalists published the video but now it's mysteriously been taken down, and the journalists all 'went for a run' and died of heart attacks.

Comment

One thing is certain, people will give even less of a tulip if you don't post it as when you do... if that's possible.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I always take my apple watch with me and record them but don’t post anything or look through stats. My joke about it is that I want cheap health insurance later in life.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              Yes you did but it doesn't count.
              That isn't right... It only doesn't count if you don't put your fitbit on...

Comment

I mostly post about my two runs a day to mainly piss people off... The total isolation types hate you going out twice... Its so much fun to listen to them fume!

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
                  I mostly post about my two runs a day to mainly to piss people off...
                  And does it?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    And does it?
                    Greatly

I was "reported" two weeks ago apparently... Old bill haven't been around yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X