• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Protest at lack of PPE

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Yes I know what you said.
    On the basis of what evidence?
    In actual fact I still have the "little cough" intermittently a month later and at its peak it meant being unable to sleep for 3 days, in constant pain from the doubling up.

No need to sign off your posts BTW, the whole congregation understands you're a cretin
    Boo hoo you. I've had flu worse than this. In fact, I've had 3 chronic asthma attacks over recent years much worse than this. All whilst being a full time main carer for my disabled wife.

MTFU dude, you're fine, stop being a p*ssy.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Contrary to some cretins on here, the lack of PPE for medical professionals isn't restricted to the UK NHS. Who'd have thunk it eh ....

German doctors pose naked in protest at PPE shortages | World news | The Guardian
      Who has said that lack of PPE for medical professionals is restricted to the UK NHS?

Comment

I think most people find it dystopian that people are "sent to the frontline" to fight the virus - I mean, help patients as best they can, without the correct equipment.

The UK death toll doesn't look good in an international context, and that's with England&Wales not even counting covid19 deaths properly. This applies to doctors too. On immunosuppressants, have Crohn's disease, but die with Covid19? It's the Crohn's. Except they would have likely lived for decades with Crohn's disease and been just fine if they had the correct PPE.

The downgrading of the PPE standards to suit the fact limited PPE is available for various reasons merits an inquiry after this is over. Downgrading guidance just to suit stock limitations is, when it comes to the medical world, absolutely insane.

Scotland's NRS is spitting out the true covid19 deaths in Scotland and they are, daily, substantially higher than the UK basic method of counting the deaths.

Comment

Working...
        X