• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bitcoin ramblings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    I can assure you that I did not add "highly unreliable investment advice" to the title of this thread that contains highly unreliable investment advice.
    That's a shame. It's quite clear that this thread contains "highly unreliable investment advice" about scamcoins, which those even thicker than scootie might be misled into "investing" their JSA into (OK, stretching the bounds of credibility here, but stay with me). Needs to be red-flagged. Would be easier to red-flag the username poopersnot. As a minimum, this is now a thread merge with the uber scamcoins thread.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      I can assure you that I did not add "highly unreliable investment advice" to the title of this thread that contains highly unreliable investment advice.
      Think it might have been NAT.
      Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
        Think it might have been NAT.
        Then who helped him with the spelling?

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          $674k
          Fair play, but what date and time did you take out that position?

Current price 8695 compared to chart price posted 2nd May suggests a paper loss of $9000 at the moment, yes?
          Originally posted by Old Greg
          I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
            Fair play, but what date and time did you take out that position?

Current price 8695 compared to chart price posted 2nd May suggests a paper loss of $9000 at the moment, yes?
            Seriously..just don't. You're just giving him a pedestal to stand on. It will just be a load of unbelievable nonsense anyway.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I don't think even Scooter would be crazy enough to plop $674k on bitcoin.
              Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Seriously..just don't. You're just giving him a pedestal to stand on. It will just be a load of unbelievable nonsense anyway.
                Scooter never makes a loss, to him it's only a loss if you sell something at a loss.

I never sold my Woolworths shares, so technically even though they are worth 0 until the end of time, I never lost anything.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Scooter never makes a loss, to him it's only a loss if you sell something at a loss.

I never sold my Woolworths shares, so technically even though they are worth 0 until the end of time, I never lost anything.
                  I would add a slight nuance to that: poopersnot never makes a loss and owns up to it.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    What harm exists to let history show, I did try?
                    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Makes you look like a self centered prick.
                    To be fair, he's right then. No harm done.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                      I don't think even Scooter would be crazy enough to plop $674k on bitcoin.
                      Raised it by selling his shares in Heathrow Thistle, right before they signed a massive long term contract and Thistle shares went through the roof.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X