• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bitcoin ramblings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Where did you copy and paste that from? You might have at least got rid of the American spellings.
    I actually got it from a UK trading advisory company. Who probably copied it from someone else.

But hey, just trying to help.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I actually got it from a UK trading advisory company. Who probably copied it from someone else.

But hey, just trying to help.

Trying to help? You must have went to Donald Trump university.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

We all know you're a prize idiot Scooty. Not to mention a liar.

If only you'd paid more attention to Stats 101

Business Insider
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          There is a good chance you are wrong but people will listen to you...
          Oh come on - no one listens to scooterscot's advice.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            That certainly wasnt true in the crypto thread way back when and casual readers / newbies don't know not to listen. If one person reads this and wanders off eventually making a purchase that's enough damage.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I think we might have to take your crayons away from you.
              Give him chalk...

Comment

I thought a Dragonfly Doji was something from a Manga comic and still pretty sure it is:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  * This is not financial advice - entertainment purposes only *

Whoever you are whatever you believe, ignoring this signal might be a source of regret in the months ahead. It is called a Dragonfly DOJI. It is a good indication of an upward movement on a daily chart, better still on a weekly chart, however a 2-monthly chart? This 2-month chart just completed at the end of April. The length of the tail on this candle has not happened before (I've pointed out a small tail and the price action that followed), it indicates with a high degree of probability that a strong move upward in the weeks / months ahead is likely.

Have fun.

Post how many pips you have correctly traded on your without_worries account, and reach a reputation in 5 figures... then, maybe someone could concur with your basic af analysis.

What dizzying heights do you expect? 9k, 12k, the moon?

What timeframe do you expect it to happen within?

How long will we have to take profits, I.e. will it settle at that height?

What are the resistance levels?

Come on fella, if you’re gonna do this, do it properly
                  Originally posted by Old Greg
                  I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                  ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Too right.

I have a note entitled ‘Scooterscot talking bollocks’ with a link I copied at the beginning of the lockdown, and a reminder to post it in a years time.
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                      Post how many pips you have correctly traded on your without_worries account, and reach a reputation in 5 figures... then, maybe someone could concur with your basic af analysis.

What dizzying heights do you expect? 9k, 12k, the moon?

What timeframe do you expect it to happen within?

How long will we have to take profits, I.e. will it settle at that height?

What are the resistance levels?

Come on fella, if you’re gonna do this, do it properly

So why are you following me on tradingview then? Everyone should do your own research.

Also I don't post than often and reputation is a factor on the number of posts. IMO studying more assets = less quality.
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X