• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bitcoin ramblings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitcoin ramblings

* This is not financial advice - entertainment purposes only *

Whoever you are whatever you believe, ignoring this signal might be a source of regret in the months ahead. It is called a Dragonfly DOJI. It is a good indication of an upward movement on a daily chart, better still on a weekly chart, however a 2-monthly chart? This 2-month chart just completed at the end of April. The length of the tail on this candle has not happened before (I've pointed out a small tail and the price action that followed), it indicates with a high degree of probability that a strong move upward in the weeks / months ahead is likely.

Have fun.

Last edited by scooterscot; 3 May 2020, 09:49.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

I think we might have to take your crayons away from you.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

That sounds exactly like those scam emails or websites you see that ask you to sign up and buy their book or something.

Why post it though? There is a chance you are right but going in past history it's unlikely.
      There is a good chance you are wrong but people will listen to you and lose even more money. Why do your feel the need to post this at all if its of zero benefit to you and there is (another) chance you are costing people a lot of money?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I don't have space to park yet another Lambo, so for that reason, I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          I think we might have to take your crayons away from you.
          It is in your power...

When I see this sort of signal it's very hard to keep it to myself. What harm exists to let history show, I did try?
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            What harm exists to let history show, I did try?
            Makes you look like a self centered prick.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              That sounds exactly like those scam emails or websites you see that ask you to sign up and buy their book or something.

Why post it though? There is a chance you are right but going in past history it's unlikely.
              There is a good chance you are wrong but people will listen to you and lose even more money.
              Why do your feel the need to post this at all if its of zero benefit to you and there is (another) chance you are costing people a lot of money?

People are listening to the US president and pumping bleach into their veins. That doesn't make it right. That's why I said at the top, this is not advice.

Why do I feel the need to post it all? You're right. I could choose to say nada. But really that's not who I am. I don't want this opportunity falling into the hands of the few. (of which I'm quickly becoming).

Comment

ScooterScot is not an investment advisory service, nor a registered investment advisor and does not purport to tell or suggest which commodities, securities or crypto-currencies customers should buy or sell for themselves. The employees or affiliates of ScooterScot may hold positions in the financial instruments discussed here. You understand and acknowledge that there is a very high degree of risk involved in trading futures, options, securities and/or crypto-currencies. ScooterScot, the authors, the publisher, and all affiliates of ScooterScot assume no responsibility or liability for your trading and investment results. Factual statements on ScooterScot’s website, or in its publications, are made as of the date stated and are subject to change without notice.

It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in the products and services will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. Past results of any individual trader or trading system published by ScooterScot are not indicative of future returns by that trader or system, and are not indicative of future returns which be realized by you. Testimonials are not indicative of future success and have not been verified by an independent third party. In addition, the indicators, strategies, articles and all other features of ScooterScot’s products (collectively, the “Information”) are provided for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. Examples presented on ScooterScot’s website are for educational purposes only. Such set-ups are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. Accordingly, you should not rely solely on the information in making any investment. You should always consult your licensed financial advisor and tax advisor to determine the suitability of any investment.

Trading of securities, options, forex, and futures may not be suitable for all investors. You may lose a substantial amount of money in a very short period of time. The amount you may lose is potentially unlimited and can exceed the amount you originally deposit with your broker. This is because trading is highly leveraged, with a relatively small amount of money used to establish a position in assets having a much greater value. If you are uncomfortable with this level of risk, you should not trade these contracts. The author or any personnel associated with aforementioned makes no warranties of any kind, expressed, implied or statutory concerning the data or information provided on the following Web Pages. The opinions expressed in these webpages are the opinions of the author and do not necessarily represent the opinions of any other entity.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  People are listening to the US president and pumping bleach into their veins. That doesn't make it right. That's why I said at the top, this is not advice.

Why do I feel the need to post it all? You're right. I could choose to say nada. But really that's not who I am. I don't want this opportunity falling into the hands of the few. (of which I'm quickly becoming).
                  That's like saying I'm not a racist and then posting something highly racist. You are setting out with the aim to influence people to buy, which to be fair, is even worse than advice.

Interesting you compare yourself and your advice with trump and bleach.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    ScooterScot is not an investment advisory service, nor a registered investment advisor and does not purport to tell or suggest which commodities, securities or crypto-currencies customers should buy or sell for themselves

Blah blah blah

table with this level of risk, you should not trade these contracts. The author or any personnel associated with aforementioned makes no warranties of any kind, expressed, implied or statutory concerning the data or information provided on the following Web Pages. The opinions expressed in these webpages are the opinions of the author and do not necessarily represent the opinions of any other entity.

Where did you copy and paste that from? You might have at least got rid of the American spellings.

Comment

Working...
                    X