• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will you download the app?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just waiting for Faculty to get involved: Vote Leave AI firm wins seven government contracts in 18 months | World news | The Guardian
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

There's a few challenges here

- how is it going to use bluetooth in the background? Neither android or apple allow this
      - do most phones have the lower power bluetooth?

We'll see...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        There's a few challenges here

- how is it going to use bluetooth in the background? Neither android or apple allow this
        - do most phones have the lower power bluetooth?

We'll see...
        This was raised when they first suggested the app and was going to a blocker without either google or apple allowing it...

Then it was announced suddenly that they had "found a way"...

Comment

Originally posted by rnsuk View Post
          Some on here are OK with having GCHQ,Google,Apple,Govt know where they are as long as GCHQ,Google,Apple,Govt don't tell thier wifes .
          1 'new' Message from NHSX:

Dear Mrs RNSUK, we are sending you an instant alert to warn you that Mr RNSUK has likely been infected with Coronavirus whilst away from the home today. Our records show that Mr RNSUK encountered an infected person and spent 1 hour in close proximity to them today. The location of likely infection was at Number 69, Peach Grove which he visits 2 times per week according to our records. Our tracking and tracing algorithms suggest he is currently on his way home, and you should prepare to protect yourself and your family from catching the virus. We suggest preparing a separate bed for him in a room that isolates him from the family.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
            1 'new' Message from NHSX:

Dear Mr RNSUK, we are sending you an instant alert to warn you that Mrs RNSUK has likely been infected with Coronavirus whilst away from the home today. Our records show that Mrs RNSUK encountered an infected person and spent 1 hour in close proximity to them today. The location of likely infection was at Number 69, Peach Grove which she visits 2 times per week according to our records. Our tracking and tracing algorithms suggest she is currently on her way home, and you should prepare to protect yourself and your family from catching the virus. We suggest preparing a separate bed for her in a room that isolates her from the family.

fixd.

Comment

Apparently only works when your phone is unlocked.

Did suity PM this project?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

He developed the prototype after MERS.

That contrarian indicator convinced poopyloopy to go balls deep backing the project.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

Old news, this was the spiel Apple and Google were spouting as to why you had to use their model, this is not the case any more
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Does the app work over 5G?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      Does the app work over 5G?
                      Of course it does, how else do you think it will infect new people with the virus?!
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X