• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More importantly - Will you have the vaccination?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More importantly - Will you have the vaccination?

Assuming one is produced, would you have the Covid19 vaccination?
    Yes
    58.06%
    No
    22.58%
    I'd rather have AndyW's mum!
    19.35%
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

I won't be the first person to have or the last, let's put it that way...

Comment

Maybe it will be like Contagion where they draw dates of births out of a hat.

FA Cup will look crap in comparison!

Comment

Will it be made in China like the disease?

Comment

Yes as I am not an idiot
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

If there is a vaccination available I guess it'll be effectively mandatory if you want to join others doing stuff such as working in an office, cruising and so forth. Insurance companies will probably insist on people having had the vaccine before getting cover

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
              If there is a vaccination available I guess it'll be effectively mandatory if you want to join others doing stuff such as working in an office, cruising and so forth. Insurance companies will probably insist on people having had the vaccine before getting cover
              That's how the NWO Medical Deep State operates.

Comment

Which vaccination?

I believe there are approx 40 in trials or development at the moment. Which one are you going to choose?

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
                  I don't mind the idea of the vaccination, it's the barcoded NI number that they're going to tattoo on our forearms that bothers me. I seem to recall reading about a similar process...
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Which vaccination?

I believe there are approx 40 in trials or development at the moment. Which one are you going to choose?
                    The most expensive one.

Comment

Working...
                    X