• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Visiting lovers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visiting lovers

Exclusive: Government scientist Neil Ferguson resigns after breaking lockdown rules to meet his married lover

How can we trust these jokers

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

I'd trust him before I'd trust that blonde buffoon who was too stupid not to shake hands with people.

And before I'd trust that allegedly psychopathic purveyor of herd immunity that advises said buffoon.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      I'd trust him before I'd trust that blonde buffoon who was too stupid not to shake hands with people.

And before I'd trust that allegedly psychopathic purveyor of herd immunity that advises said buffoon.
      I know one of medical advisers that regularly appears at press briefings.
      I sold him a car once. - A Ford Mondeo if you really want to know. - I worked for a Ford dealer as a salesman at the time.
      How he reached that lofty position I don't know but it can't imagine that it was down to being a charming affable intelligent chap. That sale was a mare. His wife was alright though as I remember.
      Former IPSE member
      My Website

Comment

As far as I can tell, it was Ferguson that forced through the social distancing, against the prevailing groupthink, so yes, I hope he is still on board somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by JozefBlofeld View Post
          As far as I can tell, it was Ferguson that forced through the social distancing, against the prevailing groupthink, so yes, I hope he is still on board somehow.
          I’m sure he is onboard his lover

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

The Brits version of defenestration...
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
              Bloody labour supporters. Think the rules don't apply to them! Turns out the twat was a remainer. Who'd have thunked it?
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

LM visiting Dr Kiss-Kiss?
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  Bloody labour supporters. Think the rules don't apply to them! Turns out the twat was a remainer. Who'd have thunked it?
                  If he'd remained it would have been OK. It was leaving that was his downfall.
                  England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                    Not a surprise. The Brexiteers were in the shaking hand with infected patients boosterist mindset.

Comment

Working...
                    X