• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Listening to the Queen, celebrating Johnson’s baby, singing “Jerusalem”

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    More amused really (in a smug metropolitan elite kind of way) at the mess the Brexiteers have got themselves in.
    You lost, get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      You lost, get over it.
      I am so over it. This is the entertaining bit.

Comment

I am so over it. This is the entertaining bit.
        Sure you are. That isn’t you gritting your teeth and feigning inner peace.

Comment

Sure you are. That isn’t you gritting your teeth and feigning inner peace.
          At my frustration over the great job the Brexiteers are doing of running the UK?

Comment

At my frustration over the great job the Brexiteers are doing of running the UK?
            You have another shot in four years, cupcake. My guess is that you won’t have learned a thing.

Comment

You have another shot in four years, cupcake. My guess is that you won’t have learned a thing.
              It seems to be important to you how I feel.

Let me ask you: how well do you think the UK is doing under the Brexiteer leadership?

Comment

It seems to be important to you how I feel.

Let me ask you: how well do you think the UK is doing under the Brexiteer leadership?
                You might want to critically self-reflect on that question, using your utmost smug metropolitan elitism, to find the irony therein.

Comment

You sound TRIGGERED.
                  ftfy

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

You might want to critically self-reflect on that question, using your utmost smug metropolitan elitism, to find the irony therein.
                    CBA

Comment

CBA
                      Chin up.

Comment

Working...
                      X