• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

X Æ A-12

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X Æ A-12

Grimes reveals meaning behind name of her and and Elon Musk's new baby X AE A-12 | Daily Mail Online

Sound more like a top-secret NASA developed military space plane to me....

All fecked in the head...
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

It's pronounced no-one cares
      If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Look at the state of his missus. As the saying goes "I wouldn't touch her with yours".
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I'd like to congratulate Elon Musk who has named his baby son X AE A-12 in some bizarre code to represent where he was conceived.
          My parents did something similar so great minds and all that.

Sincerely J-9 M11
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It's a toss up between that and Wilfred.

Comment

Good for them. As an H P Lovecraft fan I wanted to name my twin sons Dagon and Nyarlathotep but the missus wouldn't have it.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Elon wants to send people to Mars but he already lives on a different planet.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Forget not knowing how to pronounce it, I don't even know how to type it. I'd rely on copy pasting it from somewhere
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Grimes reveals meaning behind name of her and and Elon Musk's new baby X AE A-12 | Daily Mail Online

Sound more like a top-secret NASA developed military space plane to me....
                    A-12 = precursor to SR-17 (our favorite aircraft). No weapons, no defenses, just speed. Great in battle, but non-violent,' the star stated.
                    WTF? SR-71, Shirley?

As for her, she looks like an extra from "Salem's Lot"!
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                    X