• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would anyone wish to be fair to the bozo.

He deserves everything he gets.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Yeah, it’s always somebody’s elses fault rather than the person in charge - Boris
      The person in charge when they had a big epidemic exercise a couple of years ago (and the recommendations were ignored) was Theresa May.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        The person in charge when they had a big epidemic exercise a couple of years ago (and the recommendations were ignored) was Theresa May.
        As I said - always somebody’s elses fault.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          Why would anyone wish to be fair to the bozo.

He deserves everything he gets.
          Except medical treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            She didn't develop a 'PM must shake hands with infected people' protocol.

Comment

This is so messed up. For example, we are being the biggest exporter of medical cannabis in Europe, the PM used to claim it has no medicinal value and UK patients used to wait weeks for medical cannabis to arrive from Australia paying for private prescription, because NHS claims it is too expensive...

I am sure plenty of companies could do these tests here, but they don't not belong in the circle.

Comment

Originally posted by elsergiovolador View Post
                This is so messed up. For example, we are being the biggest exporter of medical cannabis in Europe, the PM used to claim it has no medicinal value and UK patients used to wait weeks for medical cannabis to arrive from Australia paying for private prescription, because NHS claims it is too expensive...

I am sure plenty of companies could do these tests here, but they don't not belong in the circle.
                Because they are not accredited (ahem...) by PHE...
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                  Because they are not accredited (ahem...) by PHE...
                  Blame the Lansley reforms. PHE wouldn't exist without them.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Blame the Lansley reforms. PHE wouldn't exist without them.
                    I know the history behind PHE. Malvolia was a senior NHS biomedical scientist for 40-odd years. Her opinion of PHE and the consolidation of lab services would strain the moderators' tolerance levels...
                    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

I saw this on Twitter just now.

"If you voted for Boris at the last election, when the next election comes along, you should stay home, protect the United Kingdom, save lives!"
                      Former IPSE member
                      My Website

Comment

Working...
                      X