Boris couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery Boris couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Posts 51 to 54 of 54

More fingers than teeth

minestrone is NOT a disguised employee

With 50% plus conservative polls and 60% thinking they are handling this well l I would say most people are in the Boris Brewery getting hammered.

Double Godlike!

Paddy is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by minestrone View Post
    With 50% plus conservative polls and 60% thinking they are handling this well l I would say most people are in the Boris Brewery getting hammered.
    60% would drink piss and say it tastes fine and Boris is trying his best.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

More fingers than teeth

minestrone is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    60% would drink piss and say it tastes fine and Boris is trying his best.
    I completely disagree, I think most people are intelligent enough to come to the same conclusion from their own experience that it's a tulip situation but it has been handled just about OK.

The "look at this picture of a child you put on a hospital floor" stuff just doesn't work with the public.

Double Godlike!

Paddy is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by minestrone View Post
    I completely disagree, I think most people are intelligent enough to come to the same conclusion from their own experience that it's a tulip situation but it has been handled just about OK.

The "look at this picture of a child you put on a hospital floor" stuff just doesn't work with the public.
    Maybe, but it worked with Iraq

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell