• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chancellor ignores Ltd company directors again....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David71 View Post

I'd have more respect for politicians if they at least answered the clearly put question rather than deflecting - even if the answer wasn't something I really liked.
    Good luck with that.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      Dear Deity, an insurance scheme paying out?

Surely that's against all the rules of insurance.
      Insurance does nit work when everybody affected - just look at “business interruption policies” now, what a con

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        No it doesn't and no it couldn't. You really are bat tulip crazy.
        Careful about those bats.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
          Mods, can we just bin this dullard?
          I'll bring my laptop to the next real life meet up. Buy me enough kwality whisky and I might be amenable.

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Careful about those bats.
          Man-snake-bat-flu can make you into fruit-loop.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Insurance does nit work when everybody affected - just look at “business interruption policies” now, what a con
            Invest in insurance companies. Their shares have been hit by Covid making investors think they'll have to pay out loads. I think they won't have to pay so much.
            e.g. I bought a load of Aviva a couple of weeks ago - on a price to historical earnings ratio of less than 4.

Comment

No thanks

Comment

Working...
              X