• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chancellor ignores Ltd company directors again....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lance View Post
    so WTF is your problem?
    Maybe it's another inneresting conundrum.

Comment

Appears a lot of you didn't understand specifically what I was pee'd off about.....in the house this afternoon Sunak was asked a clear question regarding dividends being part of a contractors remuneration and he completely ignored the question and answered by saying how Ltd Company Directors could claim if they were furloughed.

I'd have more respect for politicians if they at least answered the clearly put question rather than deflecting - even if the answer wasn't something I really liked.

Comment

Originally posted by David71 View Post
        Appears a lot of you didn't understand specifically what I was pee'd off about.....in the house this afternoon Sunak was asked a clear question regarding dividends being part of a contractors remuneration and he completely ignored the question and answered by saying how Ltd Company Directors could claim if they were furloughed.

I'd have more respect for politicians if they at least answered the clearly put question rather than deflecting - even if the answer wasn't something I really liked.
        They would not be politicians if they answered clearly questions - they are basically legalised fraudsters who csn con legally and get away with it

Comment

Originally posted by David71 View Post

Appears you didn't understand that nobody else cares about POLITICIAN DEFLECTS QUESTION shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            They would not be politicians if they answered clearly questions - they are basically legalised fraudsters who can con legally, and retrospectively, and get away with it
            FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              They would not be politicians if they answered clearly questions - they are basically legalised fraudsters who csn con legally and get away with it
              It's not fraud it it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by elsergiovolador View Post
                Probably Chancellor doesn't know that small salary + dividend is similar to PAYE since 2017.
                Then you should be on PAYE.

Unlike employees, you can take a bounce-back loan if your small business is affected by CV.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  It's not fraud it it's legal.
                  It’s actual fraud if you read the Act carefully, somebody needs to start fundraising for a private prosecution

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                    so why would it beg for a national enquiry?
                    I suspect donors are beneficiaries of the law change which provides them with privileged position on the market.

Comment

Originally posted by elsergiovolador View Post
                      I suspect donors are beneficiaries of the law change which provides them with privileged position on the market.
                      For which there’ll be f*** all evidence.
                      Political lobbyists are really good at this and don’t get caught.

The cash for questions scandal was the last time politicians got caught for such blatant corruption. And that was just to ask a question, not influence legislation.
                      Also note that the ones caught by that were stitched up by Al Fayed or the newspapers.
                      No lobbyists involved.
                      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                      X