• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please miss, can I use the toilet pass?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please miss, can I use the toilet pass?

“ Passengers travelling with Ryanair will have to ask permission to use the toilet under new rules laid out by the airline, as it prepares to restart 40% of flights in July in the hope that government restrictions on travel in Europe will be lifted.

Europe’s biggest airline intends to run almost 1,000 flights a day from 1 July and to restore 90% of its pre-pandemic route network. Before the Covid-19 pandemic, Ryanair was operating 2,400 flights a day. It will restart flying from most of its 80 bases across the continent.”

Ryanair passengers will have to ask to use toilet when flights resume | Business | The Guardian

Perfect time to revive that idea to charge for toilet use

WGAFF??

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      WGAFF??
      Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        WGAFF??
        It's fine for you getting incontinence products free on prescription.

Comment

I would think that Ryanair clients think the world is their toilet...

Comment

One Flight with my kids and the staff will cave and just unlock them...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              “ Passengers travelling with Ryanair will have to ask permission to use the toilet under new rules laid out by the airline, as it prepares to restart 40% of flights in July in the hope that government restrictions on travel in Europe will be lifted.

Europe’s biggest airline intends to run almost 1,000 flights a day from 1 July and to restore 90% of its pre-pandemic route network. Before the Covid-19 pandemic, Ryanair was operating 2,400 flights a day. It will restart flying from most of its 80 bases across the continent.”

Ryanair passengers will have to ask to use toilet when flights resume | Business | The Guardian

Perfect time to revive that idea to charge for toilet use
              Ryanair? I thought this was a Contractor forum...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
              X