• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Ahmaud Arbery mum 'believes there will be justice'"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Ehhh, I've seen the video of him walking into the house, I've seen the video of him inside the house, I've seen the video of him inside the house on previous occasions, I've seen the video of him running out of the house, I've seen the video of him running straight at the guy with the gun, punching him and grabbing his gun.

And so will the prosecutor.
    What makes you certain that you have correctly identified the individual?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      A bottle of Bell’s Original?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        It's an HD video inside the house. It's him.

Comment

Oh wow, trespass at daylight by unarmed man - clearly requires capital punishment by local nutters

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Oh wow, trespass at daylight by unarmed man - clearly requires capital punishment by local nutters
            law abiding members of the community, a retired police officer and his son. Arbery, on the other hand had prior gun convictions.

Not you would get any of that from the article.

Comment

law abiding members of the community, a retired police officer and his son. Arbery, on the other hand had prior gun convictions.

Not you would get any of that from the article.
              Arbery had no gun on him, unlike two big guys who were both armed - the retired police officer thing is only relevant in explaining why he was not charged for murder straight away, a fair few people in the police should go down for it.

oh btw - murdering somebody in cold blood is hardly “law abiding”

Comment

Linky to videos otherwise its all bollocks
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

That was his own house

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Arbery had no gun on him, unlike two big guys who were both armed - the retired police officer thing is only relevant in explaining why he was not charged for murder straight away, a fair few people in the police should go down for it.

oh btw - murdering somebody in cold blood is hardly “law abiding”
                    Ehh, he assaulted the guy with the gun, punched him and tried to grab his gun. I think that is why he got shot.

Anyway, my issue is more with the article, from reading it you would think the guy was training for the Olympics while finishing his medial degree. The BBC should offer balanced and accurate information.

Comment

Ehh, he assaulted the guy with the gun, punched him and tried to grab his gun. I think that is why he got shot.

Anyway, my issue is more with the article, from reading it you would think the guy was training for the Olympics while finishing his medial degree. The BBC should offer balanced and accurate information.

The article was what his mum was saying. It was not a comprehensive study of the details of the case. Instead, about half way down they liked to other details.

And even the video showing him "assaulting the guy with the gun", the "guy with the gun" was in a truck, chasing him down the road, then got out to attack him. Not sure how even a Trumper could twist that to being "oh but the guy running is the one who assaulted the two people int he truck who were chasing him"
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X