• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Ahmaud Arbery mum 'believes there will be justice'"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    The video only ever shows a stationary truck with the guy already outside, Arbery is seen running towards it for 17 seconds before attacking the guy holding the gun.

It's your crippled mental faculties that have conjured seeing a truck chasing him.

The only reasoned explanation is that he got himself killed by running 100 yards to attack a guy with a gun and then trying to grab it off him.
    Give it a rest, you dull twunt.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Of what interest or how does this story affect you? It's of a murder of a black man in another country where there seems to be a lot of murders of black men. There must be a reason for you to pick this particular story from many others. Would you have picked it if the story was exactly the same but the man in question was white and called Sam Smith?
      A white (ex) cop shoots a black man then its bound to provoke outrage, it is far too common in the USA as posted before I wouldn't want to be black and stopped by the US police my risks of death are much higher.

We do know a man with a history of firearm offences entered a house where a more law abiding citizen probably wouldn't (it was filmed and not disputed) . We do know two apparent red necks drove after him in a truck and they were armed. We do know this chap apparently unarmed ran towards an armed man and was shot by one of these weapons.

Barmy, Nat & Co are happy to assure everyone its murder and Minestrone is obviously an out & out racist. I will wait for the court as it seems to be investigation & trial by media not facts.

I can see where Minestrone is coming from, the BBC have form for painting all deaths as being race related if a policeman is holding the weapon and the suspect is white. A bit of impartiality would be nice. Maybe we could deal with the majority of knife crimes or rape gangs in the UK honestly by not trying to ignore the real causes.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        A white (ex) cop shoots a black man then its bound to provoke outrage, it is far too common in the USA as posted before I wouldn't want to be black and stopped by the US police my risks of death are much higher.

We do know a man with a history of firearm offences entered a house where a more law abiding citizen probably wouldn't (it was filmed and not disputed) . We do know two apparent red necks drove after him in a truck and they were armed. We do know this chap apparently unarmed ran towards an armed man and was shot by one of these weapons.

Barmy, Nat & Co are happy to assure everyone its murder and Minestrone is obviously an out & out racist. I will wait for the court as it seems to be investigation & trial by media not facts.

I can see where Minestrone is coming from, the BBC have form for painting all deaths as being race related if a policeman is holding the weapon and the suspect is white. A bit of impartiality would be nice. Maybe we could deal with the majority of knife crimes or rape gangs in the UK honestly by not trying to ignore the real causes.
        Is the real cause male violent tendencies?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Is the real cause male violent tendencies?

possibly who knows? maybe we should investigate rather than jump to conclusions?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Nope, he chose to only consider one of the multiple articles on the BBC website, to reinforce his (and your) bias against it.
            Both you (and he) have form in finding articles to reinforce your prejudices, like you have some sort of trigger that searches for you and tells you when you need to be offended by something you didn't even know about.
            Is it zerohedge or guidofawkes or just fox news that you use for your triggering?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Opinion and personal attacks WTFH improbably presented as facts with a straight face

FTFY.

Comment

Working...
              X