• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Note to covidiots in London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

A very low IQ person.

The 'numpty' is wearing a TFL Cab Drivers badge.

I spotted that as well. They are allowed to travel, he was probably using the station as a cut-through, there's a cab drivers' shelter just up the road a bit.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      I spotted that as well. They are allowed to travel, he was probably using the station as a cut-through, there's a cab drivers' shelter just up the road a bit.
      I wonder if they're open. They look like they would be very tricky from a social distancing perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
        Looks Like South Kensington .

Chap looks like a local too.
        I thought S. Ken too at first, but wasn't sure hence guessed Embankment.
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

A very low IQ person.

The 'numpty' is wearing a TFL Cab Drivers badge.

Ah, that's what his lanyard was ... good spot.

Comment

Considering I've spent less than a fortnight in the capital all my life and have been in just two London cabs it's a clear indication of my towering intellect and extraordinary visual memory.

Comment

Considering I've spent less than a fortnight in the capital all my life and have been in just two London cabs it's a clear indication of my towering intellect and extraordinary visual memory.
              Or more likely - your ability to google things

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
                Or more likely - your home help's ability to google things
                FTFY

Comment

I usually only catch a black cab when I'm 6 sheets to the wind and missed my last train home. Needless to say I'm not the most observant at those times
                  Last edited by Whorty; 16 May 2020, 18:11.

Comment

1st golf today it was great

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Well Tesco was annoying today. Quiet and no queue to get in but people really don't get how to keep their distance, be considerate with the amount of space they're taking up when deciding how many doughnuts to buy, and just how hard is it to follow the store's one way system??

Hardly anyone in masks, people just seem to be going about their usual business.

Comment

Working...
                      X